The Pigpen The Pigpen

Intresting,

I really enjoyed this short. It was hard to try and understand what was going on. It seems that he wanted the coin but didn't use it a the other pig. He left it in the fridge. But, he wanted more. I wonder where the guy got his coins. It's a great animation and I think I'm going to think about it for the rest of the day. I'm going to give it 8/10, because it's very well drawn, and the concept is very nice. They where fools not to but this on the film festival.

Jimmy Robinson Jimmy Robinson

Awesome!

Finally somethnig that's not manga! Thanks! :D 5!

In too deep 1 minute In too deep 1 minute

Keep it up!

Man, I can see you really have some great skill. I see a another ++ for Newgrounds. Work on your colours. Yellow for a skin colour isn't really great. exsept for the simpsons. and work on your backgrounds! Detailed backrgounds just give it that more awesomeness.

Keep up the work.

Nounouille responds:

LOL yeah the colors were aweful for that one XD Im working on that hahaha...
well thanx a lot !

Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++

again again and again

I can't stop watching this stuff. This is so awesome. You'd better realease more. :P ! :D Your frigg'n awesome!

and there flying!

S.A.M.V. p1: - Prom Kings S.A.M.V. p1: - Prom Kings

wow...`

It's like my life. only animated.

Hyperboy: Episode 3 Hyperboy: Episode 3

Best series to come to newgrounds in a while,

I really think your mking something awesome here. This is right up there with collegeuniversity.

Artificial High 3 Artificial High 3

Way awesome

I really like this animation we're seeing more and more and more of these complete random stuff with rock music behind it. I like it. I hope it doesn't get out of hand. 5!

Make Up Trouble Make Up Trouble

Mecano Rulez!

Cool animation, and Mecano rules :P

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Whahahahah

This is a cool movie :D I really liked it..

Sally Can Wait Sally Can Wait