The Pigpen The Pigpen

Intresting,

I really enjoyed this short. It was hard to try and understand what was going on. It seems that he wanted the coin but didn't use it a the other pig. He left it in the fridge. But, he wanted more. I wonder where the guy got his coins. It's a great animation and I think I'm going to think about it for the rest of the day. I'm going to give it 8/10, because it's very well drawn, and the concept is very nice. They where fools not to but this on the film festival.

Jimmy Robinson Jimmy Robinson

Awesome!

Finally somethnig that's not manga! Thanks! :D 5!

In too deep 1 minute In too deep 1 minute

Keep it up!

Man, I can see you really have some great skill. I see a another ++ for Newgrounds. Work on your colours. Yellow for a skin colour isn't really great. exsept for the simpsons. and work on your backgrounds! Detailed backrgounds just give it that more awesomeness.

Keep up the work.

Nounouille responds:

LOL yeah the colors were aweful for that one XD Im working on that hahaha...
well thanx a lot !

Splash and Dash Splash and Dash

Hmmm

You actually want people to pay such a game. As flash it's pritty good. But not like I'm going to play this :P I got a playstation 2 :) Nice work though.

Mex Mex

Wow, Where did the time go!

Whahaha I just played that game for like 2 hours. :P And I have exames tomorrow. REally nice gameplay I enjoyed playing it. Maybe you should increse the Hard leven. It was to easy. :P and after awhile I just used the same stratigy over and over and it always works. It got boring. Maybe making a cool intro to add to the spiriet. and some background music. That's what this game needs. :) Thanks for submitting! :) Loved it.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Crazy programming

Man! best game ever! That'most of taken for ever to programm.